Partner in Hope
Youth For America (YFA) is a non-profit Christian Leadership organization. When you partner with us, whether by prayer or financial support, you help see lives and schools changed while impacting our next generation of leaders! This month alone YFA will be doing anti-bullying school assembles in six schools, a Night of Hope, sending out nearly 300k devotions via txt, twitter, and FB. Also our team is currently reaching out to students in 6 US cities dealing with religious oppression in their schools. Thank you for considering the opportunity to partner with us, as a non-profit all donations are tax deductable. Your financial support can be multiplied in the month of September because of a special donor. All funds raised this month will be doubled up to $10,000!
Corporate & Church Partners
Besides impacting students across the nation. YFA Partners in Hope get their churches and businesses advertised by Youth For America.
Bronze Level Partner
$100 annual gift ($10 per month)
Sponsor link and company logo listed on our website and mobile app
Silver Level Partner
$500 annual gift ($50 per month)
Same as $100 gift, YFA Facebook page like, logo on event banners, Night of Hope Sponsor
Gold Level Partner
$1000 annual gift ($100 per month)
Same as $500 gift, large logo on event banners, promotion in the YFA newsletter,
Ways to Partner with YFA
- Prayer & Financial Support: Nothing can be accomplished without prayer and God's direction, partnering in prayer allows God to work in and through YFA to reach our schools and students. Prayer is the key to seeing the impossible become reality. We also appreciate the financial support of our partners since it allows us to get the message of Christ into the schools and every life saved is worth it!
- Hosting "Living It Out" Training: Our training is normally a Friday night and Saturday. By hosting the training it allows your church to build good will with other groups and is a launching pad for reaching your community. Most Christian students desire to be missionaries and examples in their schools, they just do not know how.
- Provide Breakfast for a Bible Club: It provides opportunities for students to invite others to attend who otherwise might not come, relationship building between your church and the club, and feeds students who may not be able to eat breakfast.
- Provide Lunch/Dinner for a School Assembly Speaker/Team: This blesses the team and meets a need. It can also allow down time and a quiet place for the team to recharge between assemblies. School assemblies can be physically and emotionally draining and having a place of refuge in the middle of the day is a blessing.
- iDevo Devotions: A Pastor, youth leader or youth groups can write an iDevo devotion to be shared around the world. We love to have guest writers and especially youth groups creating their own video devotion. We also have opportunities with our iDevo Agenda book in which the devotion will be published and infor on the pastor/church will be in a directory located in the back of the book.